Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Daily Prayer, Written by Blessed Mother Teresa



Blessed Mother Teresa prayed this prayer daily. Make a commitment to shine Jesus to everyone He places along the paths you walk today. Mother was known to say, "Find your Calcutta where you live." I always tell my students to smile and show Jesus through their eyes, hands, words, and actions.

"Dear Jesus, help me to spread Thy fragrance everywhere I go. Flood my soul with Thy Spirit and Life. Penetrate and possess my whole being so utterly that all my life may only be a radiance of Thine. Shine through me, and be so in me that every soul I come in contact with may feel Thy presence in my soul. Let them look up, and see no longer me, but only Jesus. Stay with me, and then I shall begin to shine as you shine, so to shine as to be a light to others."
Today is the day to start shining. Someone you meet today will need to see and know Him. Let Him be seen and shine through you. :)
Mary
Jesus, I trust in You!


No comments: