Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spoon Saints Craft Project

Months ago I promised I would take a picture of the Saint Spoons that my classroom children were working on in school.  Well, Catholic Schools Week is this next week and we were assigned the 1st floor hallway bulletin board.  I let the children research Saints and then we worked on completing a Saint Spoon for each child.  
I think I will always be amazed at how much the children hunger for learning about loving our Lord.  I wish I could somehow share some of that enthusiasm with you.  Enjoy the pictures.  The children sure enjoyed honoring their favorite Saint.  
Our next classroom goal... memorize the St. Michael the Archangel prayer.  Pray for us that we continue to remember to always place God first in all that we do each day.  







All you Holy Men and Women...           Pray for Us!


God's Peace and Blessings,
Mary


Jesus, I trust in You!

No comments: