Friday, October 17, 2008

The Beautiful Blessing of Friends

I have been thinking about friends. I am so thankful that God has everything under control. I took a chance tonight...I have been thinking about a friend of mine who I met 30 years ago. We were so close but like some friendships, our lives traveled down different roads. I have spent the last two hours (online) trying to find some hint of where she is now. I don't even know if she is married or not.
I think I found her...
I sent out a email and now I'll wait. I haven't seen her since my wedding day in 1988. God, if there be a reason for the thought of her to cross my mind tonight, I pray that You will continue to guide me and let me know the right things to say and do. I do know that she has not had the easiest life since I saw her last. At the very least, I know that everyone needs prayer. I will add her to my prayers tonight.

Mary

Jesus, I trust in You.

No comments: