Monday, October 6, 2008

My Fourth Born Blessing

Just had to share this...
My class will be working on a biography book project for the month of October. I was working on an example project tonight afterschool and my daughter Madeline was quietly watching me color and glue all of my pieces onto my posterboard. She had been with me at the library while I was trying to choose a person to read about for my biography. I chose Blessed Mother Teresa...I have read a few books about her which I have blogged about earlier and I wanted to share her with my students a bit more. As I was coloring and cutting, I remarked how I would so much love to be just like her. Maddie looked at me and said, "You know, Mama, you can really do that if you want to. Mother Teresa just loved God with all her heart and did what He wanted her to do."
She is eight.

Keep leading me Lord...Your Will be done in my life. Use me always...even when, no especially when I do not realize what I am doing! :)

Mary
Jesus, I trust in You!

No comments: