Thursday, October 9, 2008

Okay Lord...I did say use me where You need me...

What do you do if you are falsely accused of something? You can apologize for the misunderstanding but I'm thinking that's about it...
Well, of course you can and should pray for that person. But where is the line drawn? In the future, does a person remain silent and allow the false accusations to continue? Wouldn't that be hurting yourself in the end if you remained silent and allowed the false words to continue? And here's another question...what if you express sorrow for the misunderstanding and the accuser doesn't seem to accept the heartfelt sorrow. Not meaning sorrow for the action (the action never happened, remember?), sorrow for the person and what she's going through.
Not sure if that last one made much sense. Can anyone help me out here?

I do know that this person's life is not the greatest...and now I'm understanding that she does have a lot of anger inside of her...
She needed to get her anger out and I was the target.
Of course, anyone who knows me will know that I have already forgiven her. I think she needs a friend.

Please Lord, be with her tonight and quiet her thoughts so that she can be all open to You and Your love. Completely fill her with peace so that she can heal from whatever is hurting her...help her understand what Your purpose is for her in this life and help her to appreciate every Blessing that You have so wonderfully given to her.

Peace to you, dear reader. God loves you so much. Think about all of your Blessings as you fall asleep tonight.


Keep leading me Lord. All my strength is You! I love You!
Mary

Jesus, I trust in You!

No comments: