Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So many things to do...

I don't know...it seems as though I never finish everything that I have on my "to do" list. My days pass so quickly that sometimes a week speeds past and I feel as though I've missed it. Isn't that sad?
I keep thinking that if I stayed home and didn't work, my life would slow down a bit...okay, maybe just a bit. :)
I had the awesome opportunity afterschool to grab my three little ones and snuggle each one. Oh, it was wonderful. I try to find opportunities during the day to sneak a hug and kiss from them. They are quite used to it. :) I also remember to bless them on the forehead each time we part. ...so important to me.
Okay, I'm rambling. Forgive me. Sometimes I just like to type as I think. You, dear reader, get a glimpse of my personality as you read. I small snapshot into my life.
Okay, I'm off to cello lessons with our little Maddie.
Grab your children and hug them. Tell them that you love them. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to do that.
Mary
Jesus, I trust in You!

No comments: