Thursday, April 16, 2009

More prayers please, my dear readers!


I just got off of the phone with my dear friend and co-teacher. I could tell by the sound of her voice that something was not right. She had just gotten off of the phone with her mom. Her little 2 year old nephew went into the doctor this morning with reoccuring fevers...he is now in the hospital with Lukemia. They are not sure which type at this time. He is going to get a spinal tap tomorrow and then they will know more. She asked me for prayers...I am turning to you to help me. His name is Nathan.
You have been there with me in praying for Rachel, now please add Nathan to your prayers as well.
When I hear things like this...I get "numb". That is the only way to try to describe it. Shock? maybe?
Thank you...in advance. I know that your prayers will join with mine for these beautiful children.
Mary
Jesus, I trust in You!

No comments: