Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Catholics Come Home

Have you seen any of the CCH commercials on TV? They are beautiful. It's such a simple concept... inviting people back to Church. Leading them back to Jesus. If you haven't seen the website yet it is:
www.catholicscomehome.org
Check it out. There is something for everyone on the site.
Busy night tonight so I don't have time to write.

Oh dear, It just slipped my mind...which is completely unbelievable because it has been on my mind for the entire day--
Please, once again pray for little Rachel. Right now she is in Florida enjoying her Make a Wish, but she is in need of prayers again. I will be able to say more in a later post but in the meantime...please pray! She has gone through so much this last year.
Thank you.
Mary
Jesus, I trust in You!

No comments: