Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Prayers requested please...

First, please remember to scroll down on the right side and click to pause the music that I have running in the background. You will want to experience these videos and their music! :)
I have a prayer request for someone very dear to my sister. She needs prayer. Please petition to our Heavenly Father for her. Pray for no more paralysis in her legs/back. Thank you dear readers.
Also, I think Corrinne May's video and song, The Answer, is so beautiful for thought and prayer. Life was not promised to be easy for anyone. Through pain and suffering, turn your eyes toward your heavenly Father. Lean on Him and offer up your sufferings and trials. He knows your pain.
And... He loves you so much!

Mary
Jesus, I trust in You!

2 comments:

Harriett said...

Thank you so very much Mary, I will be ok now.

Mom of Six said...

Dear Harriett,
You were always ok. :) You had never left His arms.
Peace and God's many blessings,
Mary