Thursday, January 26, 2012

Urgent Prayers Needed

Dear Beautiful Reader,
I was sent an email today from a fellow Secular Franciscan.  She is in need of urgent prayer.  Please read the note below...

Sharen H, who has a history of cancer and had a double mastectomy a
couple years ago, had four biopsies done a week and a half ago, and the
 results showed cancer in all of them. She called today from Mayo Clinic
 where she has gone for a second opinion as her oncologist here didn't give
 her much hope.  She is asking for our prayers for healing and strength.
I have sent her a personal note back telling her I would 'pass-in-on' and spread the word of the need of prayer. 
Please all Sharen to your prayers tonight.  I will have my family prayer our Rosary with an intention for Sharen.  
Tomorrow... my classroom children will begin their prayers.  


Thank you,


Mary
mom_of_six 

No comments: