Friday, May 11, 2012

Prayers of Thanksgiving for Baby Mackensie

Here is the note I received this morning regarding Baby Mackensie:

THE POWER OF PRAYER gave baby Mackenzie a CT scan with everything normal and a blood test that showd all levels have gone up "on their own" so the doctor said.  Sooo she will not have to get that 2nd round of blood after all unless the levels fall again.  I can't tell you how much it means to me to have you all as friends!!!!  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for praying for Mackenzie and for all the prayers for my brother!!!  
It will be a very good night to sleep tonight!!!
Thanking God for his generous blessings on my family!!
Our Beautiful Blessed Mother, thank you for interceding for us on behalf of little Mackensie.  May her life and her parent's lives be a beautiful reflection of your love for your Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ.  

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and will be forever.
Amen. 

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in You!
Blessed Mother Mary, be our mother too.

Amen

mom_of_six

No comments: