Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bringing Jesus to our Schools!

Today was a beautiful day at school!  We bused our 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders to join our 6th through 12th graders for our first school Mass.  After the Mass, our Priests walked Jesus back to our high school site.  The children followed them through the streets.  I quickly drove my car over a few blocks so that I could capture a photo of this procession.
There were over 400 students following Jesus through the streets!  Over 400!  They walked with Jesus 8 blocks back to their school, singing all the way.  Listen to me... the children will lead you to Him!!  He loves you so much!  Thank Jesus tonight for all of your blessings!

BTW... for my friends who faithfully read this blog...  I love you so much and appreciate your prayers.  I will find out more next Friday (9-14-12) as I am scheduled for gall bladder surgery and then they will visually be able to see my liver.  Thank you for your prayers.

For those of you who do not know yet... I haven't written for awhile because I have busied my life just a little bit more.  I have left the classroom.  I have left the classroom but now have become Associate Principal for our awesome Catholic School!  I now have 161 children to guide throughout the day and pray for every night.  :)  My time for writing has lessened a bit for now, but I will return with stories of my life and my walk in faith.

My son is now officially a Seminarian at Immaculate Heart of Mary Seminary in Winona, MN.  Please continue to pray for him too.

Peace and all good my friends,
mom_of_six
Jesus, I trust in You!

No comments: