Sunday, October 28, 2012

To Sharen...


I had asked the children in the fifth grade class to accompany me to the Church last Friday to sing a Divine Mercy Chaplet for a friend of mine.  Her name is Sharen and she is one of my heroes.

I met her through my formation classes for the Third Order Franciscans.  She has been fighting cancer and last month she professed early into the Secular Franciscan Order.

She will be visiting this site because I tried recording the children singing the chaplet for her and I was not able to successfully email it to her.  Apparently the file was too large.  This morning she suggested that I put it on this blog so that she would be able to see and hear the children sing for her.  I have been trying and have not been successful with that either.  I just can't figure it out. I thought I could connect my phone to my computer and download it to my files. I will keep working on it, but in the meantime, Sharen, please know that you are loved and I will continue to try.

Peace and all good my friends,
mom_of_six
Jesus, I trust in You!!

No comments: