Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Son

Celebrating Easter 2015

My son graduates from minor seminary in May. Time has flown past so quickly and I realized today that I hadn't posted in over a year and a half. Our six beautiful blessings continue to grow and life continues. I am now in my third year of being principal in our Catholic elementary school-- a position that I fully tell others is not only a blessing in my life but also a mission.

This summer, my son goes to Nebraska to the Institute of Priestly Formation and then we move him into Mundelein Seminary in August for him to continue his discernment to the Priesthood. He has grown in so many ways...and I have grown too. In fact, I would say that all of us have changed and grown.

I'll write more about that later. I am on Easter break and need to get back to cleaning. God's peace to you and your families!
Happy Easter!

Mary
Jesus, I trust in You!







No comments: